- Shipping is not typically an option. Even though you will be prompted to enter shipping information at check-out, sales are typically in-person pick up or delivery only (plant exchange will be scheduled upon purchase). If you are not physically located in the SW Washington/NW Oregon area - please do not order products that you will not be able to retrieve.
- Unclaimed orders that are not retrieved within one week of the offered scheduled pick-up time will be refunded at 75% to cover a restocking fee (e.g. your web order immediately removes inventory from the sales floor, etc.).
- Once you complete your order we will send you a separate email to schedule plant pick-up.
- Your plant pick-up site will most likely be located at Good Year Farms in Washougal, unless you need special accommodations (address will be provided upon scheduling). *Good Year Farms will have logistics set-up to maintain healthy distancing when you pick-up. They will also have some extra inventory not listed here, so bring your pocketbook if that interests you.
- Delivery can be arranged on a case by case basis and is limited to a reasonable range from Clark County, WA. Please contact us through the CONTACT section of this site to inquire. There may be a fee, there may not - depending on order size and location.
- If you bring your family to the farm, please maintain control of your clan. This is a working farm; by entering our property you release Good Year Farms and its affiliates of any liability related to your actions here.
- Please do not bring your dog, or dragon, or anything living other than your human selves onto the farm. Anything with a nervous system is at risk around livestock - and we do not want your pets, yourselves, or our pets to be hurt.
We really appreciate your business and your support for our partner programs